3MEM40-EVRS energy meters
3MEM10-EVRS energy meters
3MEM40-EVRS energy meters are intended for energy measurements in the three-phase and one phase electrical charger stations due to allowed high temperature operation (up to 70'C). Measuring energy directly in 4-wire networks according to the principle of fast sampling of voltage and current signals. A built-in microprocessor calculates power, energy, current, voltage, power factor, power angle, frequency, harmonics of THD voltage and THD current harmonics.
- 3 DIN modules width three phase direct connected DIN-rail mounting meter.
- Class 1 for active energy according to EN 62053-21.
- class B according to EN 50470-3.
- Reference frequency 50 Hz or 60 Hz.
- Maximum current 40 A (Imax).
- Basic current 5 A (Ib).
- Reference voltage 3×230 V/400 V (Un).
- Voltage operating range (-20 % … +15 %)Un.
- Two row display 6+2 digit (10 Wh resolution) with backlight.
- Multifunctional front LED.
- IR Serial communication.
- RS485 Serial communication.